Information Collection and Use
- Jive Worldwide collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Jive Worldwide account, when you use certain products or services, when you visit Jive Worldwide pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions or giveaways.
- When you register with Jive Worldwide, we ask for your name and email address. Once you register with Jive Worldwide and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Jive Worldwide also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Jive Worldwide cookie information and the page you requested.
- Jive Worldwide may set and access Jive Worldwide cookies on your computer.
- Jive Worldwide uses information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see; to fulfill your requests for certain products and services; and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Jive Worldwide will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Jive Worldwide may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your written consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Jive Worldwide to provide a product or service to you. (Unless - we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to court orders or legal processes.